If you think you or someone you know has been bullied or harassed there is a variety of support options available. 


Counselling at the university: We have professional counsellors who are experienced in working with psychological and emotional issues. They abide by the Ethical Framework set out by the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy and provide confidential support within a brief therapy model. 

Students' Union: The Greenwich Students' Union (GSU) is independent from the above support services within the university. If you wish to speak to an advisor about an issue related to bullying and harassment, please contact the GSU Advice Team.


Report + Support Students and staff can disclose how they have been affected by bullying and harassment using the University‚Äôs Report and Support system. You can choose to do this anonymously or you can request support from an advisor. If you choose to talk to an advisor, they will be able to talk through the reporting options and support available to you, in confidence. 

Citizens Advice These pages provide information around bullying and harassment at work.

ACAS The ACAS helpline is for anyone who needs employment law or workplace advice, including employers, employees and workers.

Specialist Support Services:
Disability Support
LGBTQ+ Support
Mental Health Support
Multi-Ethnic Support
Multi-Faith Support

There are two ways you can tell us what happened